fredag 20 augusti 2010

Katarina & Delly

Last weekend I shoot a full day wedding in Rättvik / Tällberg. The wedding had guests from all over the world and since some didn’t have access to internet on a regular basis I promised the bride and groom to use my spare time to pick out a few images and post to the blog while the guests still were in Sweden. It’s just that from a full day coverage it is nearly impossible to pick out just a few images. So here I'll give you some images to look at. Delly and Katarina, I wish you the best future and thanks for letting me be a part of your special day.


















































2 kommentarer:

Anonym 21 augusti 2010 kl. 19:42  

Vilka fina bilder,,,,,super....
Faster.

Anonym 27 augusti 2010 kl. 21:32  

Underbara foton Malin. Man ser hur kärleken blommar:-)

Moster Karin

Skicka en kommentar

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP